Russell T. Kirshy - Attorney at Law
3841 Tamiami Trail, Suite A
Port Charlotte, FL 33952

Phone: 941.255.5525
Fax: 941.255.3552

Calusa National Bank
Florida BarMassachusetts Bar Association
Habitat for HumanityLexis Nexis - Peer Review Rated

Pardons and Restoration of Civil Rights

Get your life back on track

Individuals who have been convicted as felons need an experienced lawyer to protect their legal rights. In Florida, few attorneys offer services in this area. However, Russell T. Kirshy, Attorney at Law does—throughout the entire state. We work hard to get your conviction off your record so you can move on to the next chapter of your life without the prejudice so often levied against anyone convicted in the neighborhood and on the job.

You do not have to carry the burden of your conviction for the rest of your life. If you want to get your rights back and you want to vote, work, and answer questions without telling the world about your past, call us today at (914) 255-5525. Even if you have been convicted as a sex offender, we can work to get you a pardon and get your name off the sex offender registry. You can correct previous bad situations when you have an experienced criminal attorney by your side who knows how to argue your case.

Help is just a call away

Please call Russell T. Kirshy, Attorney at Law at (941) 255-5525 when you need a Florida lawyer to restore your rights so you can move on with your life. You can reach us at any time. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation.